Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Lisa Rinna : Plastic Surgery

Lisa Rinna

It isn’t every day a celebrity admits that it went wrong! Lisa Rinna, a 45-year-old mother of two, is doing just that in a recent interview. Lisa Rinna says that there’s one surgery she wishes she could take back.

“My cheeks, I had Juvederm put in my cheeks. That’s what I overdid-big time,” Rinna, 45, explained to Momlogic.com in an interview.

She says, “I saw a picture of myself and thought, ‘Uh-oh!’ You have to be careful. I’m a perfect example of that!”

She continues, “At my age, you have to look good if you want to continue working. Sometimes we do things to help, and I did. I had tried Botox, and then fillers came into the plastic surgery world, and you think, ‘That’s not a bad idea.’”

“I can’t not be honest about it. I’d look like a fool. It’s so obvious But what this happened, I realized I couldn’t hide it.”

“You get older and insecure and you think you need it, and you don’t. I learned less is more. Keep your skin good.”

What do you think?

source

Blog Archive