Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Aubrey O’Day Nude For Playboy

Aubrey O'Day

Someone has finally given Aubrey O'Day a job since she got booted from Danity Kane. Leave it to Hef to find an out-of-work blonde to pose for a pictorial.

Yep, Aubrey O’Day has reportedly signed a deal to pose nude in Playboy. This should be old hat for her, since she already stripped down a few months ago for PETA.

Aubrey’s getting paid a whopping $500,000 to pose for the March cover of the magazine. A source tells The New York Daily News, "Aubrey’s making about $500,000 to drop trou. For that kind of money, she was like ‘Why not?’"

"If I have to be ridiculed and called a whore and the party animal and the dumb girl for the rest of my career, I'm OK with that. Because I love who I am. You're going to have to interpret me however you're going to interpret me," Aubrey recently told Complex magazine.

source

Blog Archive