Friday, January 2, 2009

Katy Perry and Travis McCoy Break Up

Katy Perry and Travis McCoyKaty Perry and Travis McCoy

With the new year, comes new beginnings and a clean slate. Pop princess Katy Perry has reportedly called it quits with her rap-rock boyfriend Travis McCoy after a year of dating.

A source close to the couple confirmed the split to Us magazine, saying, "It's sad, but they were fighting a lot because they never saw each other and now she is going on tour. She just needed a clear head. It's been non-stop work for her."

McCoy has since posted a blog about the breakup. Here’s what he had to say:

We fight every night, now that’s not kosher
I reminisce with bliss of when we was closer
And wake up to be greeted by an argument again
You act like you’re ten
So immature, I try to concentrate on a cure
And keep lookin’ at the front door
Thinkin’ if I were to evacuate
You’d probably be straighter than straight
And wouldn’t have so much hate
‘Cause you don’t know the pain I feel when I see you smilin’
And when I roll up you start wilin’
So I front like everything’s hunky-dory
But it’s a whole different story
You don’t like the fact that I’m me
I don’t put on a show
When it comes time for you to have company
And your friends don’t understand your choice of man
They speak proper while my speech is from a gargabe can
But regardless, you shouldn’t have to be so raw
I’m lookin’ at the front door

source

Blog Archive